I'm back! I've missed blogging a lot lately so I'm glad to be back into it. I thought to ease myself back in I'd start with a Topshop wishlist as I enjoy looking around and seeing what's new in at the moment.
1. I love this dress, the colour and the lace (a big favourite of mine) with the white collar, would look great during the day with little boots or flats or in the evening with heels and an over-sized clutch.
2. A pack of four gorgeous dainty little rings, can be worn together on different fingers or just one at a time, I like how you get gold, silver and a black coloured one in this instead of them all being just the one colour.
3. White lace socks, worn with little ankle boots with the lace trim poking out of the top or with heels to give a different look, really sweet and a great little change to an outfit.
4. I already buy way too many nail varnishes, but this colour is a gorgeous metallic blue and compliments the dress with the little white lace socks perfectly.
5. A light pink lipstick to just finish the outfit off and make you feel more 'done' I really love the names of Topshop's lipsticks this one being Pillow Talk.
Anything you have your eye on in Topshop at the moment? xx