Saturday 8 January 2011

POUT Lipstick Review:

Hope everyones enjoying the weekend, I can't say ive done much today (Lazy me!) I have a few posts to catch up on since i haven't blogged for 5 days or something, also tonight i can't wait to have a relaxing bath with some of my Lush things i got for christmas so im looking forward to letting you know what they are like, But now i thought id do a quick post of POUT Lipstick, i got it for christmas from a friend but ive been wanting to try them out for ages because they have beautiful nude and pink colours also they are very affordable!

I love how cute the outside is, I love it when lipsticks aren't just plain and boring they have a pattern or something to them. :)
This colour is called "Doll-face" It's a really pretty glossy pink.

Here's the swatch, i really like this colour its great during the day because it's not over the top bright, Also id like to add one more thing about this it lasts forever! I had it on all day yesturday i even ate and it was still on! I really recommend these Lipsticks, They have the same creamy soft feel as MAC Lipsticks. :) x

2 comments:

  1. i've never heard of this make before, the lipstick looks gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. things you can't control. You may think you're focused, but if you're focusing on things you can't control, satta king play bazaar

    ReplyDelete